Harrison Township Environmental Commission
The Harrison Township Environmental Commission (HTEC) was created to pursue a mission of fostering environmental awareness, understanding and appreciation in order to protect and sustain our municipality’s abundant natural resources, which enhance quality of life for our residents. Our goals are to advocate for the long-term protection of Harrison Township’s natural resources, to promote public interest in environmental issues, and to be an environmental educational resource for all citizens.
- Mike Gonserkevis, Chair 12-31-2018
- Sam Zappala, Member 12-31-2017
- Mark Froio, Member 12-31-2017
- Lawrence Moore, Vice Chair 12-31-2018
- Steve Dickson, JLUB Member 12-31-2017
- Vacant, Member 12-31-2017
- Daniel Nowakowski, Member 12-31-2018
- Alternate #1 – Elizabeth Sarson 12-31-2017
- Alternate #2 – John Craig 12-31-2018
- Jeffery Jacques, Township Committee Liaison
- Secretary – Daneen Fuss 12-31-2017
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month
at 7:30 pm in the Municipal Building Courtroom.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking of joining our team?
Click here to fill out this short form and send it to:
Municipal Clerk’s Office
114 Bridgeton Pike
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
News You Can Use!
- Ticks are on the loose in 2017!
- Tree Planting
- Recycling Electronic Devices
- Pesticides and Your Home
- Mold and Your Home
- Pest Control
- How do the new fertilizers regulations affect me?
- Recycling by the Numbers
- Disposal of Unused Medicines
- Catching the Raindrops
- To Bee or Not To Bee
- Silent Spring
- Stags Leap Landfill Revitalization Project
- Rt. 322 Raccoon Creek Bridge/Mullica Hill Pond Dam
Click below for up to date information on the solar array at the Harrison Township Wastewater Facility
Information on Well Water Testing
State, County, and Local helpful websites
The CDC now has apps you can download for information on Ticks, Flu, Food, Health and much more! Click here to be directed to the CDC webpage. Apps are available for iPhone and Android.
NJ Department of Environmental Protection
NJ Department of Forestry
Nation Pest Management Association
Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Gloucester County
Division of Land Use Regulation
NJ Fish and Wildlife
United States Geological Survey
Recent changes to the Landfill Closure approvals