Sharon Chew – Recreation Coordinator
Jessica Wagner – Assistant
For additional questions or concerns please contact Sharon Chew, our Rec Coordinator at (856) 223-8777 or EMAIL: email@example.com to receive email blasts for events.
Gloucester County Library – Mullica Hill –
RECREATION BOARD MEMBERS:
- Robert Johnson– Rec Chair
- Bonnie Howarth – Vice Chair
- Kathy Deacon
- Alyse Dvorak
- Deborah Wagner
- Lori Tworzydlo
- Patty Read-Rohe
- Alternate –Don Lynch
- Alternate – David Johnson
- Alternate – Jamie Wagner
- Alternate – Vacant
- Jack McElwee – Active Volunteer
- Margaret Read – Active Volunteer
- Carl Guecia – Active Volunteer
- Vicki Walters – Active Volunteer
- Catherine Noakes – Active Volunteer
- Annalisa Rodano – Active Volunteer
- Maureen Brigham – Active Volunteer
- Gretchen Gravinese – Active Volunteer
- Jeff Jacques – Active Volunteer
- Julie DeLaurentis – Township Committee Representative
- John Williams – Township Committee Representative
Stated Meetings: Second Tuesday of each month @ 6:30PM in the courtroom in the Municipal Building – 114 Bridgeton Pike, Mullica Hill. Click here to access Recreation Commission’s agendas and minutes. (All Rec meetings are cancelled until further notice)
The Municipal Building will be shutdown to the public UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Please feel free to leave a message or email.
STAY WELL 😊
SUMMER THEATRE CAMP has been cancelled due to the closing of
PVS & Clearview and the coronvirus concerns! REFUNDS will be given to those who have already registered.
NO Worries…. we will use the same theme next year when life is hopefully better for all.
With the coronavirus concerns we have given much thought and consideration for the welfare of our Instructors, Assistants, and all who participant and have decided to CANCEL all of our FACE to FACE SUMMER CAMPS at this time. We will be refunding all those who have registered to date.
This include MYSERVE Tennis Camp & Jump Start Sports (Virtual June camps are good)
We will be coordinating a few ZOOM camps for the month of July and they will be posted on the REC FACEBOOK soon. If all goes well we may offer a few more in August.
PLEASE NOTE AT THIS TIME THE PARKS ARE ONLY OPEN for TENNIS (one on one) & WALKING TRAIL. (restrooms remain closed)
Please note:All parks in Harrison Township are Smoke free – Tobacco free areas!
Other Happenings in Harrison Township…….