AS RESIDENTS, WHAT CAN WE DO?
Read the NJ Path to Progress Report http://pathtoprogressnj.org/and email the Senate President and our 5th District Legislators this simple message: “Take action on the NJ Path to Progress Report”. Their email addresses are:
Senator Nilsa Cruz-Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Assemblyman Bill Spearman (email@example.com)
- 01-2018 The Municipal Budget (320.5 KiB)
- 02-2017 Liquor License, Yard Waste, Police Station (222.2 KiB)
- 02-2018 Fall is here! (259.2 KiB)
- 02-2018 Mullica H'ill Connect (365.2 KiB)
- 03-2017 Connecting the community (224.8 KiB)
- 03-2018 Harrison Township is growing! (0.0 B)
- 04-2017 - Inspira Hospital, Rateables, Township Day (15.6 KiB)
- 06-2017 - Inspira, Best of Glouc. Co. (93.5 KiB)
- 07-2017 Understanding Taxes (262.6 KiB)
- October 2017 - Sidewalks (335.2 KiB)
- Spring 2017, PVS named NJ 'Scool to Watch' (99.9 KiB)
Check out the video’s below of Mayor Manzo giving updates on projects in the community!