Harrison Township Cat and Dog Licenses are now due.
Please send in the following information to renew your pet’s license for 2021:
- Rabies vaccination sheet (rabies vaccination must be good through November 1, 2021)
- 2021 Harrison Township Pet License Form
- Payment (Cash / Check / Money Order – Payments should be made to “Harrison Township”)
- $8.20 Spayed / Neutered Dog
- $11.20 Non-Spayed / Non-Neutered Dog
- $2.00 Spayed / Neutered Cat
- $5.00 Non-Spayed / Non-Neutered Cat
Due to the current pandemic, the building is closed to the public. Your renewal information and payment can be dropped of at the Municipal Building in the large red drop box located by the front door, or mailed to 114 Bridgeton Pike, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062. Your License will then be processed and mailed to you.
The Harrison Township Annual Free Rabies Clinic is scheduled for March 6, 2021.
For more information on pet licensing please call 856-478-4111 to speak with the Municipal Clerk’s Office.