Public Works is responsible for various duties. We repair and maintain all township owned roads throughout town. Public Works is responsible for grounds maintenance in all township parks, buildings, properties and open space, as well as snowplowing and salting of township roads. We are also tasked with storm water management and repair of inlets and catch basins. In addition, we handle the repair and maintenance of the entire fleet of Township vehicles and equipment.
151 Colson Lane
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
Phone: (856) 223-1308
Fax: (856) 223-1330
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Dennis Chambers, Superintendent
- Jack Moore
- Tom Sukeforth
- Michael Wilke
- Doug Ballinger
- Alan Ramsey
- Harrison Hall
- Jesse Romano
- Daniel Long
- Tim Zane
- Shannon S., Secretary
Street Light outages: To report a streetlight outage, visit www.atlanticcityelectric.com. Click “Outage Center” then “Report a Streetlight Outage” where you can enter a pole number or full address to locate the streetlight. You may also contact them at 1-800-833-7476.
Frequently Used Forms and Additional Information
- 2019 Tire Amnesty Program (59.3 KiB)
- Harrison Township Trash & Recycling Program (72.3 KiB)
- Leaf Collection Fall 2019 (8.0 KiB)
- Leaf Collection Zone Map (4.5 MiB)
- Medication Disposal (71.8 KiB)
- Medication Drop-off locations (572.5 KiB)
- Recycling Center Hours (22.9 KiB)
- Residential Guide to Single Bin Recycling (482.7 KiB)
- Safe Disposal of Syringes (29.3 KiB)
- Trash & Recycling Questions and Answers (30.4 KiB)
Here is a link for the Association of New Jersey Household Hazardous Waste Coordinators, which contains a wealth of information for residents. Click here to continue.
Storm water Management
This link describes the total maximum daily load (“TDML”) for Harrison Township as it relates to the total maximum amount of a pollutant a waterbody can receive and still meet surface water quality standards.