Once again the township will be sponsoring a shred event for all residents who wish to dispose of sensitive documents in a safe, secure manner. The event will be held Saturday, September 15, 2018 in the parking lot of the municipal building, 114 Bridgeton Pike, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Bring your bags and/or boxes of paper to be shredded. An experienced operator from DocuVault Delaware ValleyÔ will move the bins to a highly secure, mobile shredding unit where your confidential material will be destroyed before your eyes.
- Note : Maximum 4 – boxes or 4 – 33 Gal trash bags per car
- You don’t even need to leave your car!
- 100% of the paper is recycled.
- Please bring paper only! Plastic bags, metal, binders and binder clips cannot be shredded. Paper clips and staples are acceptable.