Our leaf machine has arrived!
The township is now offering curbside leaf pick up. If you have not already disposed of your leaves for the season you may now rake leaves to the curb or road edge for removal. Over the next couple of weeks public works will make their way around to remove them from the front of your property at the curb line only. Please be patient as we implement this long awaited new service.
Here are some important guidelines that must be followed.
- This is for leaf pick up only! Please do not place any other material in the pile. Items such as grass, dirt, trash, construction debris, concrete or metal is not intended to go through the equipment and may harm the crew and damage the machine
- Do not cover storm inlets
- Do not block mailbox and fire hydrant access
- The machine has limited reach, the leaves must be at the curb. We will not be able to come up into your yard for removal
- Be courteous to your neighbors and their parking situations when placing leaves at the curb