Meetings are held the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Municipal Building Courtroom.
For more information, please contact Sue Champion at email@example.com or at (856) 478-6522.
- Paul Showers, Chairperson
- Christopher Knisely, Vice Chair
- David Tinney, Member
- Frances Coakley, Member
- Ernest Miller, Member
- Kristin Robinson, Member
- Sharon Patterson, Member
- Jeffrey Downs, Alternate #1
- Lisa Ayes, Alternate #2
- Suzanne Champion, Secretary
(856) 478-6522 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Soderberg, Architects & Consultants
- Gary D. Thompson, Esq.
- Historic District Ordinance
- Certificate of Appropriateness Application
- Certificate of Appropriateness Instructions
Please click here to view the Historic Preservation Element of Harrison Township’s Master Plan.
- Standards: http://www.nps.gov/tps/standards.htm
- Federal Tax Incentives: http://www.nps.gov/tps/tax-incentives.htm
- Preservation: http://www.nps.gov/tps/how-to-preserve.htm
- Sustainability: http://www.nps.gov/tps/sustainability.htm
- Education: http://www.nps.gov/tps/education.htm