Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Municipal Building Courtroom.
For more information, please contact Sue Champion at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (856) 478-6522.
- Paul Showers, Chairperson 12-31-2017
- Christopher Knisely, Vice Chair 12-31-2019
- David Tinney, Member 12-31-2020
- Frances Coakley, Member 12-31-2018
- Ernest Miller, Member 12-31-2020
- Kristin Robinson, Member 12-31-2019
- Sharon Patterson, Member 12-31-2018
- Jeffrey Downs, Alternate #1 12-31-2020
- Lisa Ayes, Alternate #2 12-31-2017
- Suzanne Champion, Secretary 12-31-2017
(856) 478-6522 or email: email@example.com
- Lisa Soderberg, Architects & Consultants
- Gary D. Thompson, Esq.
- Historic District Ordinance
- Certificate of Appropriateness Application
- Certificate of Appropriateness Instructions
Please click here to view the Historic Preservation Element of Harrison Township’s Master Plan.
- Standards: http://www.nps.gov/tps/standards.htm
- Federal Tax Incentives: http://www.nps.gov/tps/tax-incentives.htm
- Preservation: http://www.nps.gov/tps/how-to-preserve.htm
- Sustainability: http://www.nps.gov/tps/sustainability.htm
- Education: http://www.nps.gov/tps/education.htm